Photos
Book
Collection
Videos
Virtual Tours
Pin It Share

Parsons Nameplate

Circa 1950


Nameplate from 30 MW Parsons generator. There were a total of eight (7) Parsons Turbine-Generators, installed at the Rossdale Generating  station  between 1927 and  1966


Author: ephf

Edmonton Power Historical Foundation is a non-profit society dedicated to preserving the history of electric power in the City of Edmonton and the Province of Alberta, for the education and entertainment of current and future generations.

Edmonton Power Historical Foundation

Hours of operation 2021

Unfortunately, due to the uncertainty surrounding the novel corona virus global pandemic, the EPHF museum will remain closed until Alberta Health Services restrictions are eased.  At this point, the best we can hope for is to be open for the 2021 LWAS Fall Provincial Tractor Pull and Harvest, tentatively scheduled for Sept 11, 2021. Please check back for further updates, as the Covid 19 situation is constantly in flux.

We are located on the grounds of the Leduc West Antique Museum. Travel 5 miles west of Leduc on Highway 39. Go north on Range Road 260 (Cohne Dale Road) for about a mile and the museum will be on your right.

Leave us a message

 
 
Top