Edmonton Power Historical Foundation
Dedicated to Preserving Edmonton's Electrical History
The Edmonton Power Historical Foundation (EPHF) is a non-profit society dedicated to preserving the history of electric power from before incorporation of the city of edmonton and the forming of the Province of Alberta.
A museum building and web site (ephf.ca) provide education and entertainment for current and future generations, by collecting, restoring and displaying vintage electric utility related devices, tools, instruments, equipment and documents.
The stated goals of EPHF are to:
- Collect and restore artifacts related to the electric power industry
- Establish a museum for public display of historical artifacts
- Collect and catalogue historical information regarding the history of the electrical power industry
- Establish a public repository for information regarding the history of the electrical power industry
- Provide a forum for interaction among those interested in electrical power industry history
Visit our Photo Gallery for more pictures of our museum and artifacts.